Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Rule 1920.42-1; Civil Action—Law; 1996-1335
[50 Pa.B. 2736]
[Saturday, May 30, 2020]
Order of Court
And Now, this 14th day of May, 2020, it is hereby Ordered and Decreed, that effective thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, the Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas adopts local rule 1920.42-1:
All Praecipes to Transmit Record filed pursuant to Rule 1920.42(a)(2), (b)(2), or (c)(2) shall include a proposed order approving grounds for divorce.
The Cumberland County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Cumberland County Court website at www.ccpa.net.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.ccpa.net within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
6. Forward one (1) copy to the Cumberland Law Journal.
By the Court
EDWARD E. GUIDO,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 20-701. Filed for public inspection May 29, 2020, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.