Grandfathering Registration Notice
[50 Pa.B. 2822]
[Saturday, May 30, 2020]
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission (Commission) lists the following Grandfathering (GF) Registration for projects under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E (relating to registration of grandfathered projects) from April 1, 2020, through April 30, 2020.
For further information contact Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel and Secretary, (717) 238-0423, Ext. 1312, fax (717) 238-2436, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.
This notice lists GF Registration for projects, described as follows, under 18 CFR 806, Subpart E for the time period previously specified:
Grandfathering Registration Under 18 CFR Part 806, Subpart E
1. Emporium Water Company—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202004093, Emporium Borough and Shippen Township, Cameron County, PA; Salt Run; Issue Date: April 10, 2020.
2. Lonza, Inc., GF Certificate No. GF-202004094, City of Williamsport, Lycoming County, PA; consumptive use; Issue Date: April 28, 2020.
3. Village of Bainbridge—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202004095, Town and Village of Bainbridge, Chenango County, NY; Well 1; Issue Date: April 28, 2020.
4. Wyoming Valley Country Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202004096, Hanover Township, Luzerne County, PA; On-Site Well; Issue Date: April 28, 2020.
5. Berwick Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a The Bridges Golf Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202004097, Berwick Township, Adams County, PA; Well 2; Issue Date: April 29, 2020.
6. Howard Borough—Howard Borough Water Company, GF Certificate No. GF-202004098, Howard Borough and Howard Township, Centre County, PA; Wells 2—4; Issue Date: April 29, 2020.
7. New Enterprise Water Association—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202004099, South Woodbury Township, Bedford County, PA; Clapper Well and Guyer Spring Nos. 1 and 2; Issue Date: April 29, 2020.
8. State University of New York at Binghamton—Binghamton University, GF Certificate No. GF-202004100, Town of Vestal, Broome County, NY; consumptive use; Issue Date: April 29, 2020.
Authority: Pub.L. No. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR Parts 806—808
Dated: May 14, 2020
ANDREW D. DEHOFF,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 20-728. Filed for public inspection May 29, 2020, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.