Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Promulgation of Local Rules; No. 1793 S 1989
[51 Pa.B. 2163]
[Saturday, April 17, 2021]
And Now, this 22nd day of March, 2021, Dauphin County Orphans' Court Local Rule 4.7 is promulgated as follows:
Rule 4.7. Electronic Filing.
(a) The Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas permits the electronic filing of legal papers with the Clerk of the Orphans' Court using their electronic filing system.
(b) Legal Papers Defined. ''Legal papers'' shall include all written motions, written petitions, and any notices or documents for which filing is required or permitted, including orders, exhibits, and attachments except for the following:
(1) Petitions, exhibits, or related filings under Title 23, Part III (Termination and Adoption)
(2) Petitions to Disinter
(3) Petitions filed under Title 20, Chapter 57 (Presumed Decedents)
(4) Formal Accounts
(5) Minor's Applications for Judicial Authorization of an Abortion
(1) All legal papers that are filed electronically shall be filed through the Clerk of the Orphans' Court's Electronic Filing System. General access to the Electronic Fil- ing System shall be provided through a link found on the Clerk of the Orphans' Court's webpage at www.dauphincounty.org.
(2) The Clerk of the Orphans' Court shall provide the filing party with a Submission Receipt which includes the date and time the legal paper was received by the Electronic Filing System.
(3) The Clerk of the Orphans' Court will review the documents submitted electronically and will provide the filing party with a Notice of Filing, a Notice of Fee, or a Notice of Rejection. A Notice of Filing does not constitute acceptance of the filing by the Court of Common Pleas.
(1) A filing party shall pay any required filing fee after receipt of the Notice of Fee by following the link in the Notice of Fee. Upon receipt of payment, the filing party will receive a Notice of Filing.
Rule 4.7 shall be published in the Pennsylvania Bulletin and will become effective thirty (30) days from the date of publication.
By the Court
JOHN F. CHERRY,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 21-595. Filed for public inspection April 16, 2021, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.