Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Rule 212-4; Civil 96-1335
[51 Pa.B. 2794]
[Saturday, May 22, 2021]
Order of Court
And Now, this 7th day of May, 2021, and effective July 1, 2021, or thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin, whichever is later, Cumberland County Local Rule of Court 212-4 is amended to read as follows:
Each party to a civil action shall submit a pretrial memorandum to the Prothonotary's office and serve a copy on all other parties, no later than Friday prior to the pretrial conference. The memorandum shall set forth in the following order:
1) A statement of the basic facts as to liability.
2) A statement of the basic facts as to damages.
3) A statement as to the principal issues of liability and damages.
4) A summary of legal issues regarding admissibility of testimony, exhibits or any other matter, and legal authorities relied on.
5) The identity of witnesses to be called.
6) A list of exhibits with brief identification of each.
7) The current status of settlement negotiations including a statement as to whether an Alternative Dispute Resolution option has been utilized.
Adopted and effective August 28, 1981.
Amended December 1, 1991, effective December 1, 1991.
Amended February 5, 2010, effective July 1, 2010.
Amended May 7, 2021, effective July 1, 2021.
The Cumberland County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) copy to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts via email to email@example.com.
2. File two (2) paper copies and one (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish these Rules on the Cumberland County Court website at www.ccpa.net.
4. Incorporation of the local rule into the set of local rules on www.ccpa.net within thirty (30) days after the publication of the local rule in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5. File one (1) copy of the local rule in the appropriate filing office for public inspection and copying.
6. Forward one (1) copy to the Cumberland Law Journal.
By the Court
EDWARD E. GUIDO,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 21-796. Filed for public inspection May 21, 2021, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.