Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Rule of Judicial Administration LJA100; Administrative Doc. No. 10224-2021
[51 Pa.B. 7454]
[Saturday, December 4, 2021]
October 22, 2021
It is hereby Ordered that the following Beaver County Local Rule of Judicial Administration LJA100 is Rescinded, effective January 1, 2022.
Pursuant to Pa.R.J.A. 103(c), the District Court Administrator is directed to:
1. file one (1) copy of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2) submit two (2) paper copies of this Administrative Order and a copy on a computer diskette, CD-ROM, or other approved format containing the text of the Administrative Order to the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3) compile the local rule within the complete set of local rules no later than 30 days following publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
4) publish a copy of this Administrative Order on the Beaver County Court of Common Pleas website, http://www.beavercountypa.gov/Depts/Courts, after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5) keep a copy of this Administrative Order continuously available for public inspection and copying in the Clerk of Courts Office; and the Beaver County Law Library.
By the Court
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 21-1989. Filed for public inspection December 3, 2021, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.