§ 21.56. Central registry of certified homes.
(a) The AAA shall develop and maintain a registry of certified domiciliary care homes within the PSA.
(b) The registry shall contain the following information for each home:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of each provider.
(2) The dates of inspection, certification or recertification and follow-up visits.
(3) The written record of the information obtained from the interview with the provider conducted under § 21.28(3)(vi) (relating to provider application and home certification process) and inspection of the home.
(4) The total resident capacity.
(5) The number of clients presently placed in home and dates of placement.
(6) The name of the agency and person responsible for follow-up.
(7) Other information determined necessary and useful, such as a record of unusual incident reports.
(c) Homes in which clients are placed shall be drawn from the registry.
(d) It is the responsibility of the AAA to continually update the occupancy data contained in the registry.
This section cited in 6 Pa. Code § 21.28 (relating to provider application and home certification process); and 6 Pa. Code § 21.52 (relating to AAA service responsibilities).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.