§ 21.83. Provider rights.
A domiciliary care provider shall be afforded the following rights:
(1) The right to appeal an adverse action by the Department or the AAA and receive a fair hearing under Chapter 3 (relating to fair hearings and appeals).
(2) The right to prompt action on reasonable requests made to the AAA with regard to problems encountered with the provision of domiciliary care provider services.
(3) The right to timely payments from clients for domiciliary care provider services.
(4) The right to receive training and technical assistance from the AAA regarding domiciliary care provider services.
(5) The right to assistance and support from the AAA when serving special needs or during emergency situations.
This section cited in 6 Pa. Code § 21.55 (relating to AAA placement activities).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.