§ 21.92. Client responsibilities.
A client residing in a domiciliary care home is responsible for the following:
(1) Paying the monthly domiciliary care provider fee as established by the Department under § 21.41(6) (relating to Departmental responsibilities) to the provider in a timely manner.
(2) Paying for personal expenses not specified in § 21.74 (relating to basic furnishings).
(3) Treating the provider, the staff and other residents of the home in a courteous manner.
(4) Respecting the rights of the other clients in the home as specified in § 21.91 (relating to client rights).
(5) Complying with the house rules of the agreement entered into with the domiciliary care home provider established under § 21.75 (relating to client and provider agreement), as long as the provisions of that agreement do not conflict with § 21.91.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.