§ 85.4. Organization responsibilities.
Organizations shall agree to the following:
(1) To have at least two personnel available for duty for each period of operation and at least one personnel available when certified eggs are being packed.
(2) Not to take an action that may influence personnel in the performance of certification work; however, personnel may not be restricted to the performance of certification work only, but may discharge other duties which do not interfere with certification work.
(3) To permit authorized personnel of the Department to have access to the entire grading operations for the purpose of determining that accurate classifications are being established on eggs officially identified.
(4) To maintain and make available to the Department a continuous accurate record for a period of 1 month on eggs certified and identified.
(5) To pay the Commonwealth fees as stipulated in the agreement.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.