VOCATIONAL EDUCATION STANDARDS
§ 339.1. Scope of applications.
This chapter applies to school entities that provide vocational education programs under Article XVIII of the School Code (24 P. S. § § 18-180118-1855). These programs may receive:
(1) Payments on account of pupils enrolled in vocational curriculums. (See section 2502.8 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2502.8).)
(2) Payments on account of students enrolled in technical institutes. (See section 2504.3 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2504.3).)
(3) Payments on account of approved adult programs. (See section 2506.1 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2506.1).)
(4) Payments on account of approved vocational extension classes and preemployment training. (See section 2507 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2507).)
(5) Payments on account of equipment purchased by AVTS and TIs. (See section 2508.1 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2508.1).)
(6) Payments for vocational training of recipients of public assistance and unemployment compensation. (See section 2508.3 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2508.3).)
(7) Payments on account of improvements and additions in vocational-technical curriculums. (See section 2508.4 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 25-2508.4).)
(8) Payments under the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006 (20 U.S.C.A. § § 23012471).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.