ARTICLE IX. RESIDUAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
287. RESIDUAL WASTE MANAGEMENTGENERAL PROVISIONS 287.1
288. RESIDUAL WASTE LANDFILLS 288.1
289. RESIDUAL WASTE DISPOSAL IMPOUNDMENTS 289.1
290. BENEFICIAL USE OF COAL ASH 290.1
291. LAND APPLICATION OF RESIDUAL WASTE 291.1
293. TRANSFER FACILITIES FOR RESIDUAL WASTE 293.1
295. COMPOSTING FACILITIES FOR RESIDUAL WASTE 295.1
297. INCINERATORS AND OTHER PROCESSING FACILITIES 297.1
298. MANAGEMENT OF WASTE OIL 298.1
299. STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION OF RESIDUAL WASTE 299.101
This article cited in 25 Pa. Code § 78a.59c (relating to centralized impoundments); 25 Pa. Code § 78a.68a (relating to horizontal directional drilling for oil and gas pipelines); 25 Pa. Code § 87.100 (relating to topsoil: nutrients and soil amendments); 25 Pa. Code § 88.90 (relating to vegetation-supporting material: nutrients and soil amendments); 25 Pa. Code § 88.185 (relating to nutrients and soil amendments); 25 Pa. Code § 88.290 (relating to vegetation-supporting material: nutrients and soil amendments); 25 Pa. Code § 250.9 (relating to interaction with other environmental statutes); 25 Pa. Code § 261a.6 (relating to requirements for recyclable materials); 25 Pa. Code § 266a.40 (relating to applicability); 25 Pa. Code § 266b.31 (relating to waste management for universal waste mercury-containing devices); 25 Pa. Code § 271.2 (relating to scope); 25 Pa. Code § 271.811 (relating to authorization for general permit); and 25 Pa. Code § 298.60 (relating to applicability).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.