§ 146c.1. Purpose.
This chapter establishes standards:
(1) For developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of customer information, under sections 501, 505(b) and 507 of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (15 U.S.C.A. § § 6801, 6805(b) and 6807).
(2) For ensuring the security and confidentiality of customer records and information.
(3) To protect against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the records.
(4) To protect against unauthorized access to or use of records or information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to a customer.
(5) That apply to nonpublic personal information, including nonpublic personal financial information and nonpublic personal health information.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.