§ 405.9. Periodic dynamic testing.
(a) The following periodic dynamic testing shall be conducted under ANSI B77.1-1999:
(1) Aerial tramways dynamic testing under section 126.96.36.199.2.
(2) Detachable grip aerial lifts dynamic testing under section 188.8.131.52.2.
(3) Fixed grip aerial lifts dynamic testing under section 184.108.40.206.2.
(b) A construction code official shall witness all periodic dynamic testing under this section.
(c) A construction code official shall complete and submit a test report to the Department within 15 days of witnessing a periodic dynamic test. The report shall be in a format acceptable to the Department and contain all of the following information:
(1) The test results.
(2) The day, month and year of test.
(3) The beginning and concluding times of test.
(4) The construction code officials signature. The construction code official may use an electronic signature.
This section cited in 34 Pa. Code 401.2 (relating to Department fees); and 34 Pa. Code § 405.1 (relating to scope).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.