§ 802.32. Waiver review.
(a) Promptly after receiving a complete waiver request as set forth in § 802.31 (relating to agency request for waiver) from a Commonwealth or local government agency, the OVA will review the request and determine whether to grant or deny the waiver request.
(b) The OVA may require additional information during the review of the waiver request, and the request for information will toll the waiver review process until the Commonwealth or local government agency complies with OVAs request for additional information.
(c) The OVA will grant a request for waiver from a Commonwealth or local government agency in accordance with 23 Pa.C.S. § 6709(d) (relating to waiver process), which is incorporated by reference.
(d) When the OVA grants a waiver to a Commonwealth or local government agency, OVA will provide, in writing, to the requesting agency the following:
(1) The ACP participants actual address.
(2) A description of the scope of permitted use of the ACP participants actual address.
(3) A listing of the names or classes of persons permitted to have access to and use of the actual address.
(4) An explanation that the agency receiving the actual address is required to limit access to and use of the actual address.
(5) When the permitted use of the actual address is only for a set period of time, OVA will provide a date that the granted waiver expires. Upon reaching the expiration date, the agency which obtained a waiver will be required to no longer maintain, use or have access to the ACP participants actual address and shall delete all references to the ACP participants actual address from all of its files.
(e) A Commonwealth or local government agency receiving a waiver by the OVA shall comply with 23 Pa.C.S. § 6709(f), which is incorporated by reference.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.