§ 21.827. Continuing education course approval.
(a) As a condition of approval, providers and credentialing organizations are required to provide CNSs who complete continuing education courses with a certificate of completion which contains the information in § 21.828(a) (relating to CNS responsibilities).
(b) Providers or CNSs requesting Board approval for continuing education as set forth in § 21.825(c) (relating to sources of continuing education) shall pay the fee in § 21.805 (relating to fees) and submit the following information to the Board:
(1) The full name and address of the provider.
(2) The title of the program.
(3) The dates and location of the program.
(4) The faculty names, titles, affiliations, degrees and areas of expertise.
(5) The schedule of the programtitle of subject, lecturer and time allocated.
(6) The total number of hours requested.
(7) The method of certifying and assuring attendance, and draft of certificate of attendance to be provided to course participants.
(8) The course objectives.
(9) The target audience.
(10) The core subjects.
(11) The instruction and evaluation methods.
(c) Providers shall submit other information requested by the Board.
(d) The provider shall provide CNSs who successfully complete a course with a certificate of attendance.
(e) A separate application shall be submitted whenever a change is made to any information submitted under subsection (b), except for information related to a change in date or location, or both.
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 21.825 (relating to sources of continuing education).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.