§ 37.19. Biennial renewal of licensure status.
(a) A licensee shall register each biennial period to retain the right to practice in this Commonwealth. Initial registration shall automatically occur when a license is issued. Registration for a biennial period shall expire on September 30 of every odd numbered year.
(b) When a licensee changes the mailing address of record, the licensee shall notify the Board in writing within 10 days thereafter. Notice of renewal will be forwarded to the licensees last known address on file with the Board. Failure of the Board to send or of the licensee to receive a biennial registration application does not relieve the licensee of the biennial registration responsibility.
(c) A licensee applying for biennial license renewal shall:
(1) Complete and submit the renewal application, including payment of the biennial renewal fee in § 37.17 (relating to schedule of fees).
(2) Disclose any license to practice engineering, land surveying or geology in another state, territory, possession or country.
(3) Disclose any disciplinary action taken or pending before the appropriate licensing authority in another jurisdiction since the most recent application for renewal. A licensee shall disclose disciplinary action in another jurisdiction whether or not the licensee holds an active license to practice in the other jurisdiction.
(4) Disclose any pending felony or misdemeanor criminal charges and any finding or verdict of guilt, admission of guilt, plea of nolo contendere or other criminal conviction since the most recent application for renewal.
(5) Verify that the licensee has complied with the continuing education requirements mandated under section 4.5 of the act (63 P. S. § 151.5) during the biennial period immediately preceding the period for which renewal is sought in accordance with § 37.111 (relating to continuing education).
The provisions of this § 37.19 issued under section 4.4 of the Engineer, Land, Surveyor and Geologist Registration Law (63 P. S. § 151.4).
The provisions of this § 37.19 adopted June 3, 2011, effective June 4, 2011, 41 Pa.B. 2847.
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 37.111 (relating to continuing education).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.