§ 108.12. Notice of good cause waiver determinations based on domestic violence.
(a) The Department will provide written notice to the individual of its determination regarding the good cause waiver request.
(b) If the Department grants the waiver request, the notice will:
(1) State the program requirement being waived.
(2) Explain the duration of the waiver. If the Department is uncertain of the duration of the need for the waiver, the notice will explain that the waiver will remain in effect as long as necessary, subject to review every 6 months.
(c) If the Department denies the waiver request, the notice will:
(1) State which program requirements are not waived and the basis for the determination.
(2) State the legal authority for the denial.
(3) Explain the right to appeal.
(4) State what additional verification or information is needed to substantiate good cause and the time frame in which the information shall be provided.
(5) Explain that the individual shall comply with the program requirement for which the waiver was requested.
(d) The Department will follow the notice requirements in § § 125.1 and 133.4 (relating to policy; and procedures).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 108.7 (relating to requirements subject to waiver).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.