§ 108.16. DRS responsibility for the FVI.
(a) The Department will instruct the DRS to place an FVI in PACSES, as defined in § 108.2 (relating to definitions), for an individual who receives cash assistance and discloses domestic violence.
(1) For individuals who make a personal appearance at the DRS and request an FVI be placed in their files, the DRS shall place the FVI in PACSES.
(2) For individuals in counties in which a personal appearance at the DRS is waived, the Department will electronically inform the DRS that a FVI was placed on the automated client information system and directs DRS to place the FVI on PACSES.
(b) If the FVI is placed on the file:
(1) The DRS will not disclose information according to § 108.14 (relating to safeguarding information).
(2) The DRS and other Department staff will not access a DRS file unless access to the file is needed in the performance of their duties.
(3) The DRS will transmit the FVI to the Federal parent locator database as defined in § 108.2.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.