§ 2380.185. Content of the individual plan.
The individual plan, including revisions, must include the following:
(1) The individuals strengths, functional abilities and service needs.
(2) The individuals preferences related to relationships, communication, community participation, employment, health care, wellness and education.
(3) The individuals desired outcomes.
(4) Services to assist the individual to achieve desired outcomes.
(5) Risks to the individuals health, safety or well-being, behaviors likely to result in immediate physical harm to the individual or others and risk mitigation strategies, if applicable.
(6) Modification of individual rights as necessary to mitigate significant health and safety risks to the individual or others, if applicable.
The provisions of this § 2380.185 issued under sections 911 and 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P. S. § § 911 and 1021); amended under sections 201(2), 403(b), 403.1(a) and (b), 911 and 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 201(2), 403(b), 403.1(a) and (b), 911 and 1021); and section 201(2) of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § 4201(2)).
The provisions of this § 2380.185 adopted August 27, 2010, effective August 28, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 4935; amended October 4, 2019, effective in 120 days, 49 Pa.B. 5777. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (352118).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2380.21 (relating to individual rights); and 55 Pa. Code § 2380.155 (relating to behavior support component of the individual plan).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.