§ 2390.113. Placement services.
(a) The facility shall provide or make arrangements for placement services in order to move clients into a higher level vocational program or competitive employment.
(b) The facility shall designate a staff person responsible for placement services.
(c) Placement services include the following:
(1) Information from prospective employers about the abilities required for the job.
(2) Notification of the client about a proposed placement.
(3) Client participation in determining the appropriateness of the proposed placement.
(4) Information provided to the employer about the clients abilities and special needs.
(5) Follow-up activities with the client and the employer for at least 60 calendar days after the placement occurs to determine if the placement is suitable, permanent and that rehabilitation needs have been met.
(d) For a client placed in competitive employment, the facility shall document in the clients record the clients place of employment, job title, date of hiring, rate of pay and follow-up activities.
(e) The facility shall maintain a written record of placement service components specified in this section.
The provisions of this § 2390.113 adopted May 9, 1980, effective May 10, 1980, 10 Pa.B. 1897; amended May 9, 1986, effective August 8, 1986, 16 Pa.B. 1693. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (90799).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2390.141 (relating to exceptions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.