§ 2390.154. Individual plan process.
The individual plan process shall:
(1) Provide information and support to ensure that the client directs the individual plan process to the extent possible.
(2) Enable the client to make choices and decisions.
(3) Reflect what is important to the client to ensure that services are delivered in a manner reflecting individual preferences and ensuring the clients health, safety and well-being.
(4) Occur timely at intervals, times and locations of choice and convenience to the client and to persons designated by the client.
(5) Be communicated in clear and understandable language.
(6) Reflect cultural considerations of the client.
(7) Include guidelines for solving disagreements among the individual plan team members.
(8) Include a method for the client to request updates to the individual plan.
The provisions of this § 2390.154 issued under sections 911 and 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P. S. § § 911 and 1021); amended under sections 201(2), 403(b), 403.1(a) and (b), 911 and 1021 of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 201(2), 403(b), 403.1(a) and (b), 911 and 1021); and section 201(2) of the Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Act of 1966 (50 P.S. § 4201(2)).
The provisions of this § 2390.154 adopted August 27, 2010, effective August 28, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 4935; amended October 4, 2019, effective in 120 days, 49 Pa.B. 5777. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (352159) to (352160).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.