§ 2600.107. Emergency preparedness.
(a) The administrator shall have a copy and be familiar with the emergency preparedness plan for the municipality in which the home is located.
(b) The home shall have written emergency procedures that include the following:
(1) Contact information for each residents designated person.
(2) The homes plan to provide the emergency medical information for each resident that ensures confidentiality.
(3) Contact telephone numbers of local and State emergency management agencies and local resources for housing and emergency care of residents.
(4) Means of transportation in the event that relocation is required.
(5) Duties and responsibilities of staff persons during evacuation, transportation and at the emergency location. These duties and responsibilities shall be specific to each residents emergency needs.
(6) Alternate means of meeting resident needs in the event of a utility outage.
(c) The home shall maintain at least a 3-day supply of nonperishable food and drinking water for residents.
(d) The written emergency procedures shall be reviewed, updated and submitted annually to the local emergency management agency.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code 2600.16 (relating to reportable incidents and conditions); and 55 Pa. Code § 2600.123 (relating to emergency evacuation).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.