§ 3270.101. Type of play equipment.
(a) Play equipment and materials appropriate to the developmental needs, individual interests and ages of the children shall be provided in sufficient amount and variety to preclude long waits for use.
(b) Play equipment shall facilitate the childs emotional, cognitive, communicative, perceptual-motor, physical and social development.
(c) Play equipment and materials shall include items from the following categories:
(1) Materials for dramatic role playing.
(2) Toys and materials for cognitive development.
(3) Toys and materials for visual development.
(4) Toys and materials for auditory development.
(5) Toys to handle and manipulate and art materials for tactile development.
(6) Toys and equipment for large muscle development.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3270.13 (relating to waivers); and 55 Pa. Code § 3270.241 (relating to requirements specific to school-age programs).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.