§ 3270.182. Content of records.
A childs record must contain the following information:
(1) Initial and subsequent health reports.
(2) The dates of application, admission and withdrawal of the child.
(3) Signed parental consent for emergency medical care for the child. Written consent is required prior to admission.
(4) Signed parental consent for administration of medications or special dietary needs.
(5) Signed parental consent for administration of minor first-aid procedures by facility staff. Written consent is required prior to admission.
(6) Signed parental consent for transportation, walking excursions, swimming and wading.
(7) Reports of accidents, injuries and illnesses involving a child in care at the facility. The original report shall be given to the parent on the day of the incident. The second copy of the report shall be retained at the facility in an accident file. The third copy of the report shall be retained at the facility in the childs file.
(8) A copy of the initial agreement and subsequent written agreements between the parent and the operator. The parent shall receive the original agreement.
The provisions of this § 3270.182 amended under Articles IX and X of the Public Welfare Code (62 P. S. § § 901922 and 10011087).
The provisions of this § 3270.182 amended May 23, 2008, effective September 22, 2008, 38 Pa.B. 2437. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (204587) to (204588).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3270.241 (relating to requirements specific to school-age programs).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.