§ 3270.184. Release of information.
(a) The parent shall have access to the childs complete child day care record.
(b) Except as provided in § 3270.183(b) (relating to confidentiality of records), release or dissemination of information in a childs record may be made by the operator and only with written parental consent. When file material is released, the person who authorized the release shall record the following information in the childs file:
(1) The name and position of the individual to whom the information was released.
(2) The date the information was released.
(3) The portions of the record that were released.
(4) The purpose of the release.
(5) The signature of the person who authorized the release.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3270.241 (relating to requirements specific to school-age programs).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.