§ 3270.94. Fire drills.
(a) The Director or designated staff person who is responsible for compliance with this chapter shall conduct fire drills and ensure that:
(1) Fire drills are conducted at least once every 60 days.
(2) Fire drills are conducted at different times of the day or night, or both, if applicable.
(3) Fire drills are conducted during various program activity times.
(4) The hypothetical locations of the fire are rotated around the facility for each drill such that the hypothetical location is never the same for consecutive drills.
(5) Evacuation routes are posted in a conspicuous location on each floor of the facility.
(6) Evacuation plans provide for the removal of all persons from the facility in a single trip.
(7) Facility persons and children in attendance participate in the fire drill.
(8) Facility persons and children exit the building, weather permitting.
(9) A written record is maintained on file at the facility indicating the specific time of day of the drill, the hypothetical location of the fire, the evacuation time, and the names of the facility persons and the number of children who participate in the fire drill.
The provisions of this § 3270.94 amended under Articles IX and X of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 901922 and 10011088).
The provisions of this § 3270.94 amended December 18, 2020, effective December 19, 2020, 50 Pa.B. 7133. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (335024) and (342955).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3270.27 (relating to emergency plan); and 55 Pa. Code § 3270.241 (relating to requirements specific to school-age programs).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.