§ 3280.123. Agreement.
(a) An agreement signed by the operator and the parent must specify the following:
(1) The amount of fee to be charged per day or per week.
(2) The date on which the fee is to be paid.
(3) The services to be provided to the family and the child, including the Departments approved form to provide information to the family about the childs growth and development in the context of the services being provided. The operator shall complete and update the form and provide a copy to the family in accordance with the updates regarding emergency contact information in § 3280.124(f) (relating to emergency contact information).
(4) The childs arrival and departure times.
(5) The individuals designated by the parent to whom the child may be released as specified in § 3280.117 (relating to release of children).
(6) The date of the childs admission.
(7) The services which are to be considered as extra.
(b) A parent shall receive the original agreement. The facility shall retain a copy of the agreement.
The provisions of this § 3280.123 amended under Articles IX and X of the Human Services Code (62 P.S. § § 901922 and 10011088).
The provisions of this § 3280.123 amended May 23, 2008, effective September 22, 2008, 38 Pa.B. 2437. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (262076) and (312155).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3280.221 (relating to requirements specific to school-age programs).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.