§ 3280.192. Content of records.
A record shall include a copy of the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the facility person.
(2) Verification as follows:
(i) Verification of age.
(ii) Verification of child care experience, education and training prior to service at the facility.
(iii) Verification of child care experience, education and training following the outset or service at the facility.
(iv) Acceptable verification of experience, education or training is a transcript or a diploma or a letter signed by a representative of the experiential, educational or training entity.
(3) A written report of initial and subsequent health assessments, including the results of initial and subsequent tuberculin skin tests, x-rays or other medical documentation necessary to confirm freedom from communicable tuberculosis.
(4) A copy of requests for the criminal history record and child abuse registry clearance information, a copy of the disclosure statement and a copy of the completed clearance information required under the CPSL.
(5) Two written, nonfamily references from individuals attesting to the persons suitability to serve as a facility person.
(6) Records of training required by the Department.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3280.221 (relating to requirements specific to school-age programs).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.