§ 6100.222. Individual plan process.
(a) The individual plan process shall be directed by the individual to the extent possible and as desired by the individual.
(b) The individual plan process shall:
(1) Invite and include persons designated by the individual.
(2) Facilitate and assist persons designated by the individual to attend the individual plan meeting, as desired by the individual.
(3) Reflect what is important to the individual to ensure that services and supports are delivered in a manner reflecting individual preferences and ensuring the individuals health, safety and well-being.
(4) Provide information and assistance to ensure that the individual directs the individual plan process to the extent possible.
(5) Enable the individual to make choices and decisions.
(6) Occur timely at intervals, times and locations of choice and convenience to the individual and to persons designated by the individual.
(7) Be communicated in clear and understandable language.
(8) Reflect cultural considerations of the individual.
(9) Include guidelines for solving disagreements among the individual plan team members.
(10) Establish a method for the individual to request updates to the individual plan.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.801 (relating to agency with choice); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.804 (relating to base-funding); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.