§ 6100.223. Content of the individual plan.
The individual plan must include the following:
(1) The individuals strengths, functional abilities and need for services and supports.
(2) The individuals preferences related to relationships, community living, communication, community participation, employment, income and savings, health care, wellness and education.
(3) The individuals desired outcomes.
(4) Service and support necessary to assist the individual to achieve the desired outcomes.
(5) The provider of the service and support.
(6) The amount, duration and frequency for the service specified in a manner that reflects the needs and preferences of the individual. The schedule of service delivery shall be determined by the individual plan team and provide sufficient flexibility to provide choice by the individual.
(7) Competitive integrated employment as a first priority, for individuals of employment age in accordance with applicable Federal and State statutes and regulations, before other services are considered.
(8) Risks to the individuals health, safety or well-being, behaviors likely to result in immediate physical harm to the individual or others and risk mitigation strategies, if applicable.
(9) Modification of individual rights as necessary to mitigate a significant health and safety risk to the individual or others, if applicable.
(10) A plan to identify a needed service or support as identified by the individual plan team if the absence of staffing would place the individual at a health or safety risk.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.56 (relating to childrens services); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.184 (relating to negotiation of choices); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.345 (relating to behavior support component of the individual plan); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.801 (relating to agency with choice); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.804 (relating to base-funding); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.