§ 6100.404. Final incident report.
(a) The provider shall finalize the incident report through the Departments information management system within 30 days of discovery of the incident by a staff person, unless the provider notifies the Department in writing that an extension is necessary and the reason for the extension.
(b) The provider shall provide the following information to the Department as part of the final incident report:
(1) Additional detail about the incident.
(2) The results of the incident investigation.
(3) Action taken to protect the health, safety and well-being of the individual.
(4) A description of the corrective action taken in response to an incident and to prevent recurrence of the incident.
(5) The person responsible for implementing the corrective action.
(6) The date the corrective action was implemented or is to be implemented.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.801 (relating to agency with choice); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.804 (relating to base-funding); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.