§ 6100.47. Criminal history checks.
(a) Criminal history checks shall be completed for the following:
(1) Full-time and part-time staff persons in any staff position.
(2) Support coordinators, targeted support managers and base-funding support coordinators.
(3) Adult household members residing in licensed and unlicensed life sharing homes and in out-of-home overnight respite service.
(4) Life sharers.
(5) Consultants, paid and unpaid interns and volunteers who provide a service.
(b) Criminal history checks as specified in subsection (a) shall be completed in accordance with the following:
(1) The Older Adults Protective Services Act (35 P.S. § § 10225.10110225.5102) and applicable regulations.
(2) The Child Protective Services Law (23 Pa.C.S. § § 63016386) and applicable regulations.
(c) This section does not apply to an individual and a person who provides a support. This does not exempt those adult household members requiring a criminal history check in subsection (a)(3).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.43 (relating to regulatory waiver); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.82 (relating to HCBS enrollment documentation); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.801 (relating to agency with choice); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.803 (relating to organized health care delivery system); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.804 (relating to base-funding); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.