§ 6100.651. Governing board.
(a) Compensation for governing board member duties is not an allowable cost.
(b) Allowable costs for a governing board member include the following:
(1) Meals, lodging and transportation while participating in a board meeting or function.
(2) Liability insurance coverage for a claim against a board member that was a result of the governing board member performing official governing board duties.
(3) Training related to the delivery of an HCBS.
(c) Allowable expenses for governing board meals, lodging and transportation, paid through HCBS funding, are limited to the Commonwealth-established reimbursement limits applicable for Commonwealth employees.
(1) Nothing in this subsection restricts the amount a provider may supplement for expenses of the governing board.
(2) Nothing in this subsection applies Commonwealth-established policies and practices beyond the reimbursement limits for meals, lodging and transportation.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.641 (relating to cost-based rate); 55 Pa. Code § 6100.802 (relating to support coordination, targeted support management and base-funding support coordination); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.803 (relating to organized health care delivery system).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.