§ 6100.743. Consideration as to type of sanction utilized.
(a) The Department may impose one or more of the sanctions in § 6100.742 (relating to array of sanctions), based on the Departments review of the facts and circumstances specified in § 6100.741(b) (relating to sanctions).
(b) The Department has the authority to implement a single sanction or a combination of sanctions.
(c) The Department will consider the following factors when determining and implementing a sanction or combination of sanctions:
(1) The seriousness of the condition specified in § 6100.741(b).
(2) The continued nature of the condition specified in § 6100.741(b).
(3) The repeated nature of the condition specified in § 6100.741(b).
(4) A combination of the conditions specified in § 6100.741(b).
(5) The history of provisional licenses issued by the Department.
(6) The providers history of compliance with this chapter, Departmental regulations such as licensure regulations and applicable regulations of other State and Federal agencies.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6100.81 (relating to HCBS provider requirements); and 55 Pa. Code § 6100.805 (relating to vendor goods and services).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.