CHAPTER 1117. VIDEO TERMINAL PLACEMENT AGREEMENTSTEMPORARY REGULATIONS
1117.1. Board approval of video terminal placement agreements.
1117.2. Minimum standards for terminal placement agreements.
§ 1117.1. Board approval of video terminal placement agreements.
§ 1117.2. Minimum standards for terminal placement agreements.
(a) A terminal placement agreement submitted to the Board for approval must include all of the following:
(1) A provision that the term of the terminal placement agreement shall be valid for a minimum of 60 months and may not exceed 120 months.
(2) A provision that renders the terminal placement agreement invalid if either the terminal operator license or terminal operator application or the establishment license or the establishment license application is denied, revoked, not renewed, withdrawn or surrendered.
(3) A provision that provides the establishment licensee shall receive 15% of gross terminal revenue from each video gaming terminal located on the premises of the establishment licensee.
(4) The identity of the person who solicited the terminal placement agreement on behalf of a terminal operator licensee or applicant.
(5) Signatures of a representative authorized to bind an applicant for an establishment license or an establishment licensee and a representative authorized to bind an applicant for a terminal operator license or a terminal operator licensee.
(6) A provision acknowledging that a terminal placement agreement may not be transferred or assigned without prior notice to the Board and verification that the individual or entity making the assignment is either a terminal operator applicant or terminal operator licensee and the individual or entity receiving the assignment of the terminal placement agreement is either a terminal operator applicant or terminal operator licensee.
(b) A terminal placement agreement entered into by a truck stop establishment prior to October 31, 2017, with a person or entity for the placement, operation, service or maintenance of video gaming terminals, including an agreement granting a person or entity the right to enter into an agreement or match any offer made after October 31, 2017, is void and will not be approved by the Board.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.