§ 131.3. Enforcement.
In addition to Wildlife Conservation Officers or Deputy Wildlife Conservation Officers, the Director designates and empowers the following persons to enforce the act and this part while acting within the scope of their employment and jurisdiction.
(1) Pennsylvania State Police.
(2) Pennsylvania Waterways Conservation Officers.
(3) Pennsylvania Deputy Waterways Conservation Officers.
(4) Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources personnel with enforcement powers.
(5) Commonwealth, municipality or Federal agency employes with written approval of the Director.
The provisions of this § 131.3 amended under the Game and Wildlife Code, 34 Pa.C.S. § 2102(a).
The provisions of this § 131.3 adopted June 19, 1987, effective July 1, 1987, 17 Pa.B. 2464; amended November 16, 2012, effective November 17, 2012, 42 Pa.B. 7106. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (363050) and (328383).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.