Subchapter B. BIRD BANDING
§ 147.21. General.
(a) When conducting activities granted by a bird banding permit, it is unlawful to fail or neglect to:
(1) Transfer injured birds to a licensed rehabilitator or dispose of the bird as directed by an officer of the Commission.
(2) Report dead birds to an officer of the Commission within 72 hours for disposition as directed.
(3) Mark a trap, net or device with the banders name, address and permit number.
(4) Release birds as soon as they have been identified and banded and the required data is recorded.
(5) Remove birds from the trapping site except as provided in paragraphs (1) and (2).
(b) Bird banding permits may be issued to a nonresident of this Commonwealth.
The provisions of this § 147.21 adopted June 17, 1983, effective June 18, 1983, 13 Pa.B. 1944; amended June 19, 1987, effective July 1, 1987, 17 Pa.B. 2464. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (104984) to (104985).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.