Subchapter D. DISABLED PERSONS
147.61. Permits for certain disabled persons to use a vehicle.
§ 147.61. Permits for certain disabled persons to use a vehicle.
When exercising the privileges granted by a permit issued under authority of section 2923(a) of the act (relating to disabled person permits), it is unlawful to fail or neglect to comply with the following:
(1) If the firearm is loaded, the vehicle shall be off the right-of-way of a public highway and shall be at a complete stop with the motor turned off.
(2) No more than one firearm may be loaded in either chamber or magazine at one time.
(3) Only the permittee may discharge the firearm.
(4) Other provisions of the act and this part, including license requirements, that apply to hunting in general apply to hunting under this permit.
(5) This permit is subject to Federal regulations which prohibit taking migratory game birdswaterfowl, woodcock, snipe, rails, doves and gallinulesfrom or by use of a sinkbox, motor-driven conveyance, motor vehicle or aircraft.
(6) This permit does not authorize possession of a pistol or revolver contrary to 18 Pa.C.S. § § 1019183 (relating to the Crimes Code).
(7) This permit is valid to hunt only during established hunting hours.
The provisions of this § 147.61 adopted June 19, 1987, effective July 1, 1987, 17 Pa.B. 2464.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.