Veterans Treatment Court Dispositions Program (VTC)—Administrative Fee; CP-13-AD-0000003-2017
[47 Pa.B. 2187]
[Saturday, April 15, 2017]
Administrative Order No. 8-2017
And Now, this 10th day of March, 2017, in order to administer the Veterans Treatment Court Program, it is hereby
Ordered and Decreed that all parties placed into the Carbon County Veterans Treatment Court shall be assessed an Administrative Fee of $500.00 upon placement in the program.
The Carbon County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1. File one (1) certified copy of this Administrative Order with the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.
2. File two (2) certified copies and one (1) computer diskette with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3. Publish a copy of this Administrative Order on the Unified Judicial System's website at http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/localrules/ruleselection.aspx.
4. Forward one (1) copy for publication in the Carbon County Law Journal.
5. Forward one (1) copy to the Carbon County Law Library.
6. Keep continuously available for public inspection copies of the Order in the Clerk of Courts' Office.
By the Court
ROGER N. NANOVIC,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 17-616. Filed for public inspection April 14, 2017, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.