DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Public Meetings
[49 Pa.B. 1460]
[Saturday, March 23, 2019]
In accordance with 7 CFR 246.4(b) (relating to state plan), the Department of Health has scheduled 11 public meetings from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the following locations.
The meetings are open to the public to obtain comments and recommendations for the development of the 2020 State Plan of Program Operation and Administration for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) in this Commonwealth. Persons wishing to give testimony at a meeting are asked to pre-register with the State WIC Program Office by calling (717) 783-1289. Persons unable to attend a meeting who wish to express their views may submit written comments by May 31, 2019, to the Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC), 625 Forster Street, 7 West, Health and Welfare Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120.
• May 1, 2019, Home Nursing Agency, 206 West Plank Drive, Altoona, PA 16602.
• May 1, 2019, Maternal and Family Health Services, Inc., 15 Public Square, Suite 600, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701.
• May 1, 2019, South Central Community Action Program, Inc., 533 South Main Street, Chambersburg, PA 17201.
• May 2, 2019, Chester County Government Services Building, 601 Westtown Road, Room 250, West Chester, PA 19380.
• May 2, 2019, UNFHCC Erie County WIC Program, 1720 Holland Street, Erie, PA 16507.
• May 7, 2019, Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, Inc., 300 Chamber Plaza, Charleroi, PA 15022.
• May 21, 2019, Bradford Area Public Library, 67 Washington Street, Bradford, PA 16701.
• May 21, 2019, North, Inc. Philadelphia WIC Office, 1300 West Lehigh Avenue, Suite 104, Philadelphia, PA 19132.
• May 22, 2019, WIC of Beaver County, 140 Beaver Valley Mall, Route 18, Monaca, PA 15061.
• May 23, 2019, Hamilton Health Center, 110 South 17th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17104.
• May 30, 2019, Community Progress Council, Inc., 130 Market Street, York, PA 17401.
For additional information or for persons with a disability who wish to attend a meeting or provide comment, or both, and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodation to do so, should contact Amanda Killion at (717) 783-1289. For speech and/or hearing-impaired persons, call the Pennsylvania AT&T Relay Service at (800) 654-5984 (TDD users) or (800) 654-5988 (voice users). Pennsylvania WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
These meetings are subject to cancellation without notice.
RACHEL L. LEVINE, MD,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-432. Filed for public inspection March 22, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.