Title 255—LOCAL COURT RULES
Local Rule of Civil Procedure No. 234.1; AD-3-2019
[49 Pa.B. 453]
[Saturday, February 2, 2019]
Order of Court
And Now, this 15th day of January, 2019, at 2:30 p.m., the Schuylkill County Court of Common Pleas hereby adopts Local Rule of Civil Procedure No. 234.1 for use in the Schuylkill County Court of Common Pleas, Twenty-First Judicial District, effective 30 days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
The Schuylkill County District Court Administrator is Ordered and Directed to do the following:
1) File one (1) copy of this Order and Rule with the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) File two (2) paper copies of this Order and Rule and (1) electronic copy in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com with the Legislative Reference Bureau for publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
3) Publish the local rule on the Schuylkill County Court website at www.co.schuylkill.pa.us.
4) Incorporate the local rule into the set of local rules on www.co.schuylkill.pa.us within thirty (30) days after publication in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
5) File one (1) copy of the local rule in the Office of the Schuylkill County Clerk of Courts and provide a copy to the Prothonotary for public inspection and copying.
6) Forward one (1) copy to the Law Library of Schuylkill County for publication in the Schuylkill Legal Record.
By the Court
WILLIAM E. BALDWIN,
Rule 234.1. Civil Bench Warrants.
Upon an Applicant's filing in the Office of the Prothontary a Motion with a Proposed order in compliance with the Pa. Rules of Civil Procedure, seeking a Civil Bench Warrant, the Applicant shall pay the filing fee and the Schuylkill County Sheriff's fee. The Motion and Proposed Order shall be forwarded to the Court promptly for disposition. The Bench Warrant will be issued if appropriate. Any Order granting the Bench Warrant and the Motion shall be returned to the Prothonotary's Office and then certified copies of the Order and Motion promptly forwarded to the Sheriff's Office for service.
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-137. Filed for public inspection February 1, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.