§ 15.25. Report form and content.
(a) Standardized reports. An initial report received shall be committed to writing on the standardized report form required by the Department. Information subsequently obtained through investigations may be reported on other forms or sheets of paper for inclusion in the case record.
(b) Handling oral reports. A report may be received in writing or orally. A report received orally shall be committed immediately to writing on the standardized form.
(c) Minimum contents. The person receiving a report shall make every effort to obtain information necessary to complete the standardized report form. At a minimum, the completed report shall contain the following information:
(1) The date and time of the report.
(2) The name, address and phone number of the person making the report, unless withheld.
(3) The name, address and, if available, age and phone number of the person reported to need protective services.
(4) The nature of the incident which precipitated the report.
(5) The nature and extent of the need for protective services. Indicate if the person is in a life threatening situation.
(6) The physical and mental status of the person in need, to the extent obtainable.
The provisions of this § 15.25 amended May 17, 2002, effective May 18, 2002, 32 Pa.B. 2412. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (228901).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2600.15 (relating to abuse reporting covered by law); and 55 Pa. Code § 2800.15 (relating to abuse reporting covered by law).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.