§ 20.11. Administrative functions and responsibilities of the Department.
(a) The Department will administer the Program under contract with area agencies on aging.
(b) In the administration of the Program, the Departments functions and responsibilities include the following:
(1) The review and approval of annual Program plans submitted by area agencies on aging under § 20.12 (relating to administrative functions and responsibilities of area agencies on aging).
(2) The allocation to area agencies on aging of funds appropriated for the provision of services and benefits under this chapter.
(3) The establishment and maintenance of minimum standards for the operation of the Program and the provision of services and benefits under this chapter.
(4) The development and maintenance of fiscal and service data collection forms and procedures for collecting information on families served and services and benefits provided.
(5) The monitoring of local Programs for compliance with this chapter and approved area agency on aging Program plans.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.