§ 138e.254. Applying for a reimbursement grant.
(a) Application for reimbursement grant; timing. If an eligible land trust is registered in accordance with § 138e.253 (relating to registration of eligible land trust), and seeks a reimbursement grant with respect to the acquisition of an agricultural conservation easement, it shall do the following:
(1) Complete an application for reimbursement grant form as described in subsection (b).
(2) Deliver the completed application to the State Board, at the address in § 138e.253(a), within 60 days of closing on the acquisition of the agricultural conservation easement with respect to which the reimbursement grant is sought.
(b) Obtaining an application for reimbursement grant form. Reimbursement grant application forms may be downloaded from the Departments website address: www.pda.state.pa.us. The Department will also provide reimbursement grant application forms upon written request to the address in § 138e.253(a), or upon requests telephoned to the Department, at (717) 783-3167. The Department will also enclose a reimbursement grant application form with any acknowledgement of registration it issues under § 138e.253(c).
(c) Content of a complete application for a reimbursement grant. A complete application for a reimbursement grant shall contain the following:
(1) A request for reimbursement of costs incidental to the acquisition of an agricultural conservation easement.
(2) A statement of the costs (such as, costs of appraisals, legal services, title searches, document preparation, title insurance, closing fees and surveys) incidental to the acquisition of the agricultural conservation easement.
(3) A true and correct copy of the recorded deed of agricultural conservation easement.
The provisions of this § 138e.254 adopted April 30, 2004, effective May 1, 2004, 34 Pa.B. 2421.
This section cited in 7 Pa. Code § 138e.251 (relating to program in general); and 7 Pa. Code § 138e.253 (relating to registration of eligible land trust).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.