§ 21.42. Bills of sale.
Bills of sale required in section 210 of the act (3 P. S. § 459-210) shall accompany dogs at the kennel location and when the dogs are being transported. It is the intent of this section that the bill of sale can be immediately produced when requested by an employe of the Department or police officer as defined by the act. Bills of sale shall contain the following information:
(1) Previous owner of the dog.
(2) Address of previous owner of the dog.
(3) Date of sale or transferral.
(4) Name and address of the purchaser of the dog.
(5) Description of the dog (sex, age, breed, and identifying marks).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.