§ 133.2. Purpose.
The purpose of the Program is to:
(1) Assist local agencies in providing the required matching effort for Federally-funded community action programs.
(2) Encourage local initiative in the development of community action programs for which Federal funding is not available.
(3) Stimulate local agencies to develop innovative program approaches to solving local community problems.
(4) Provide employment for poor people.
(5) Provide substantial benefits for the recipients of program services.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.