§ 133.3. Authority of Department.
Section 2 of the act (62 P. S. § 2802) empowers the Department to:
(1) Develop guidelines and application forms to assist agencies in applying for State grants under the program.
(2) Assist agencies in developing acceptable work programs and budgets.
(3) Provide direction through technical assistance and provide fiscal forms and guidance to insure fiscal responsibility of agencies.
(4) Grant funds to agencies for community action programs.
(5) Terminate any grant-contract violation upon due cause, and compel return of unspent or unobligated State funds to the Commonwealth.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.