§ 11.223. Violation of rules regarding conduct in State parks.
Engaging in activity prohibited under the following sections constitutes a summary offense under section 7506 of the Crimes Code (relating to violation of rules regarding conduct on Commonwealth property):
(1) Section 11.208 (relating to schedule; closure).
(2) Section 11.209 (relating to miscellaneous activities).
(3) Section 11.210 (relating to fires).
(4) Section 11.211 (relating to natural resources).
(5) Section 11.212 (relating to pets).
(6) Section 11.213 (relating to organized events; public assemblies; distribution of printed matter).
(7) Section 11.214 (relating to waste).
(8) Section 11.215 (relating to weapons and hunting).
(9) Section 11.216 (relating to general recreational activity; horses; snowmobiles; all-terrain vehicles; mountain bikes).
(10) Section 11.217 (relating to swimming).
(11) Section 11.218 (relating to camping; overnight facilities).
(12) Section 11.219 (relating to boating).
(13) Section 11.220 (relating to whitewater boating).
(14) Section 11.221 (relating to special provisions for Point State Park).
(15) Section 11.222 (relating to special provisions for Presque Isle State Park).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.