§ 21.122. Other prohibitions.
(a) The following activities are prohibited without written permission of the Department:
(1) Using State forest land in connection with or arising out of commercial activity.
(2) Removing or disturbing historical or archeological resources.
(3) Posting signs or soliciting.
(4) Plowing or removing snow.
(5) Constructing, altering or removing a structure or other improvement. This paragraph does not apply to ground blinds and tree stands under § 21.120 (relating to ground blinds and tree stands).
(b) The following activities are prohibited:
(1) Littering or disposing of trash, garbage, paper, refuse, waste, pollutants or other materials, except that any materials that have been accumulated during a visit to a State forest may be placed in receptacles or facilities provided by the Department for this purpose.
(2) Damaging or defacing any sign, structure, equipment or other material.
(3) Disorderly conduct, including any of the following:
(iii) Engaging in violent or tumultuous behavior.
(iv) Making unreasonable noise.
(v) Using obscene language.
(vi) Making an obscene gesture.
(vii) Creating a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which does not serve a legitimate purpose of the actor.
(4) Operating a chainsaw, snowmobile, all-terrain vehicle or motorized off-road vehicle without a fully functioning spark arrestor.
(5) Possessing or consuming alcoholic beverages by persons under 21 years of age.
(6) Washing in water outlets, springs, lakes or waterways.
(7) Discharging trailer, camper or motor home sewage, sink water or bath water except in receptacles or facilities provided by the Department for this purpose and in accordance with posted instructions.
(8) Placing or leaving personal property where it obstructs or impedes access to a gate, road, trail, path, access way, drinking fountain, entrance, exit, road turnaround, vehicle parking area or other facility.
(9) Failing to comply with a condition of a permit issued by the Department.
The provisions of this § 21.122 issued under sections 302, 313 and 502 of the Conservation and Natural Resources Act (71 P. S. § § 1340.302, 1340.313 and 1340.502); and the Crimes Code, 18 Pa.C.S. § § 7505 and 7506.
The provisions of this § 21.122 adopted September 4, 2015, effective September 5, 2015, 45 Pa.B. 5493.
This section cited in 17 Pa. Code § 21.123 (relating to violation of rules regarding conduct in State forests).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.