§ 235.11. Professional relationships.
The professional educator may not:
(1) Knowingly and intentionally deny or impede a colleague in the exercise or enjoyment of a professional right or privilege in being an educator.
(2) Knowingly and intentionally distort evaluations of colleagues.
(3) Sexually harass a fellow employe.
(4) Use coercive means or promise special treatment to influence professional decisions of colleagues.
(5) Threaten, coerce or discriminate against a colleague who in good faith reports or discloses to a governing agency actual or suspected violations of law, agency regulations or standards.
This section cited in 22 Pa. Code § 235.5 (relating to conduct).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.